Setting up Your Mind to Solve ADHD Problems
Is ADHD an everyday struggle for you?
- Are you drowning in a sea of strategies?
- Overwhelmed figuring out what to do?
- At a loss to support those with ADHD?
- Are you at wit’s end?
- Have your attempts to tame your ADHD failed? Have you ever considered that the key might be your mindset?
- Have you ever thought of going deeper than simply treating and masking the symptoms?
You’ve Got ADHD Problems!
Get the insights and mindset to solve them!
- There is nothing more powerful than a change of mindset!
- The sun doesn’t rotate around us, but without the right technology, it looks like it does.
- ADHD doesn’t look like a self-regulation issue, but with the right lens, it’s clear that it is.
- This workshop is about shifting your mindset to enable you to problem solve
- Who needs strategies when you can problem solve for yourself?
- Learn to problem solve to conquer your ADHD once and for all.
Why is this workshop revolutionary?
- There is nothing more powerful than a change in mindset!
- This workshop is experiential learning that facilitates the “Ahas” needed to shift your mindset.
- In your new mindset you’ll be able to problem-solve in a transformational way.
- Most programs describe ADHD by its symptoms: distractibility, impulsivity, irregular attention, and so on. But these are just appearance-based judgments and don’t reflect the neurology of the ADHD brain needed to understand why those with ADHD do what they do.
- This program will transform your understanding of ADHD as a self-regulation challenge with a working memory deficit.
- In this revolutionary workshop, we work together, yet independently, to learn why those with ADHD behave the way they do. In turn, you will better be able to problem-solve around how to live with this unique brain wiring (whether it’s you or someone close to you).
- It all starts with HOW your mind is set up to think. Your mindset is your superpower! Understanding the basic principles of ADHD and why those with ADHD do what they do will give you the ability to problem-solve for yourself. You will discover and create unique solutions for your unique challenges.
- This workshop is a series of attention exercises. These exercises will put you into new experiences. These experiences will change your mindset because you will witness and observe the challenges of ADHD in a more tangible way. From there, you will be able to change how you see your own environment and set yourself up for success. You will feel empowered to re-work how you have addressed challenges in the past.
Learning is experienced-based.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
Or as we say:
Tell me and you hear it, teach me and I process it, experience it and, Aha, I get it!
Who is this course for?
- Those skeptical about getting help
- Anyone impacted by ADHD (significant others, parents, direct reports and those with ADHD)
- Those drowning in a sea of strategies that aren’t working.
- Those who want to supplement medication with real-life usable coping mechanisms. OR those who would like to eliminate medication altogether
Don’t Take This Course If:
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You are expecting us to fix you
- You are not wanting to put in the necessary work
This workshop includes:
- Carefully mined video interviews with top attention experts
- Proprietary attention exercises
- Coaching around adopting your new mindset
- Prerequisite: “ADHD Made Simple” video
- ADHD and self-regulation
- ADHD and working memory challenges
- ADHD and emotional self-regulation
- Basic observational truths: motivation, procrastination & disorganization
- Carefully mined expert videos from top ADHD experts including Linda Roggli, Dr. David Nowell, Dr. Kenneth Blum, and Dr. Russell Barkley are queued up to help you understand the premise behind and the reasons for engaging in the upcoming exercises. These videos give you the background into and the reason these concepts and topics are important in the process of better understanding the ADHD brain.
- Tailored attention and experiential exercises to help you witness in an observable and tangible way the main takeaway concepts. We will work together on four fun, frustrating, and interactive attention exercises.
- Objective review.
- Audio recordings of all calls are available to participants in case a class is missed or for post-call review.
Jeff Copper, MBA, PCAC, PCC, ACG is credentialed and recognized as a Professional Certified ADHD Coach by the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC) and a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Jeff has successfully coached and mentored hundreds of individuals impacted by ADHD. As founder of DIG Coaching Practice, Jeff is an attention coach for individuals and entrepreneurs with ADHD seeking personal or business results. Jeff is also the founder and host of Attention Talk Radio with more than 450 interviews and over 210 hours of content with ADHD and attention experts! He is a graduate of the ADD Coach Academy and an outstanding teleclass leader. (Meet Jeff Copper)
Oops! You missed the start of the class.
If you would like to be notified of the next class, CLICK HERE.
What Others Have Said about the Program:
Just wanted to follow up and tell you how much we appreciate all that you have taught us over the past 4 weeks. We are all better prepared to manage ADHD symptoms in ourselves and have empathy for others who struggle! Our anxiety has greatly diminished because we feel better educated to recognize and address issues in ourselves and in our son and extended family members.
The Kaleda Family
Grace & Joe Kaleda
Before the workshop, I thought I understood ADHD as a condition. After the workshop our family understands ADHD in a completely different light. Jeff was able to explain ADHD in very simple terms, and the attention exercise had a profound impact, some aha moments, and a catalyst to shift my mindset. I truly feel like I’m much more empathetic to the plight of my kids who struggle with ADHD and realize why some things I had expected of them were unrealistic. Result of the workshop: I feel much more empowered to be supportive of those I love. If you are impacted by those with ADHD and want to really connect with them and understand more what they’re going through to help them, I highly recommend this program.
Cindy Crookston, Jim & the Crookston family
For more on what others share about their experience with DIG Coaching, CLICK HERE