We sell digital products only via the Internet. Distribution is in one of two forms.
- Web-access Streaming Video via PivotShare
- Direct Download:
- A copy of the original purchase email (keep the original for your files). This is important as proof of purchase.
- The purchaser’s first and last names, address, phone number, and email address.
- A brief note signed by the purchaser explaining the reason for the requested refund.
- All documentation described above to firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of purchase.
Accessible by most devices designed to access video on the Internet, such as personal computers, smartphones, and tablets. Access can be made on the Internet at www.pivorshare.com using the email address and password used at sign-up or via a PivotShare APP. Note: You are responsible for all Internet costs by your Internet access provider.
To personal computers in common file formats playable on current Windows and Apple personal computers. It’s your responsibility to ensure the file format you download is in a format your device can plan and that you have sufficient Internet access to consume the video whether by download or by streaming of a third party. Note: You are responsible for all Internet costs by your Internet access provider.
All sales, rentals, and subscriptions are final.
Return Process Documentation
Web-access streaming video refunds and returns are governed by PivotShare. In such situations, their terms and policies apply.
All direct download sales are considered final except in extenuating circumstances. For such an appeal, you must send: