A Workshop Diagramming the Anatomy of Attention
Feeling frustrated or overwhelmed? Do you have organizational or time management issues? Do you struggle to focus, yet you know you are capable of more?
Have you read all the books? Attended all the conferences, seminars, and webinars, yet you still don’t have solutions that are working for you? Do you find yourself saying, “I just need to try harder”?
Consider this … if the obvious solution isn’t working, there is a good chance you’re paying attention to the wrong thing. If you struggle with attention, is it possible you don’t understand it? If this resonates, maybe you need to manage your attention better. Easy; right? If only you understood attention!
Can you diagram attention? Name its parts? Can you illustrate it in a consistent context? If you can, great! If you can’t, how do you manage something you don’t understand? In this video workshop, you’ll witness your attention in several attention exercises. You’ll learn how to diagram attention in the context of my anatomy of attention. Upon completion, I promise you, your conceptual understanding of attention will change, giving you a completely different foundation to begin managing it like never before!
What does this workshop cost? What has it cost you over a lifetime focused on the wrong solutions? The choice is yours. Spend $19.99 on another obvious solution that won’t work or … change your conceptual understanding of attention and begin to manage it like never before!
(For PC, SmartPhone, Tablet)
|Take Me to the Sign-Up Page
|* Promotions and coupon codes do not apply to web-based products.|
Instructions (for those who read them):
- Click the “Order Now” button.
- At checkout, enter any coupon you might have and your credit card information, then submit.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page with a link to download your video. Follow the instructions on the download page. Download your video within 24 hours, as your link will expire. Note: File size (mp4) is 75 MB.
- Check your inbox for an email with a link to download your video. Make sure you retain this email in your records.
- If you have questions or need help, email us using our contact us page.